Friday, November 12, 2004

Crossing Fingers...

I hope Tony's doing well in his interview(s). He called this morning before he left for the office. I don't think he got a lot of sleep. They did put him up at a nice hotel though -- his room has two four poster beds in it. Sounds very posh.

I'm taking a half day today and I'm going to go get the stuff to make raspberry ice cream and the goat cheese scalloped potatoes to go with the venison. Not sure if I need anything else. And was going to stop by Home Depot and get some weed killer stuff.

If we are going to sell the house, we're going to have to do some fixing up...
  • Fix master bath faucet
  • Fix master bath grout
  • Re-carpet living room/master bedroom
  • Get hurricane blasted trees upright again
  • Fix nasty grass patch
  • Paint the mail box
  • Fix the handle on the microwave
  • Probably paint all our multi-colored rooms
  • Get rid of water stains on garage ceiling

I think that's it. Hopefully. This is all very exciting, but very stressful at the same time. The thought of moving is both enticing and scary. But that might be a good thing. I don't think you should stay in one place too long, in a way. You can get in a rut.

Oh, I did call those Kamado people again. This time they are telling us that ours will be the first one shipped from their new facility, in about 2 weeks. Hmmm. Last time they said it would be shipped two weeks ago. I don't trust them at all.

No comments: