Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Well, I'm committed...

Or commitable. One or the other, I don't know. We're even thinking of maybe moving to Kentucky. Louisville. I can't even say the name right. But it actually looks like a fairly decent place. The thought of moving is actually kind of enticing. The kicker is the cats. Tony doesn't really want to move them because of what they've done to the house (which was primarily prompted by the presence of Pam's cats, but there's no guarantee). I understand that completely -- cat piss is not the eau du vie I want in my house either, but I also don't want to abandon them (well, I wouldn't abandon them, I'd find them a place to live). We made a committment when we got them and I don't want to be one of those people that dumps an animal just because of convenience. On the other hand, I've tried every recommended solution to getting them to stop peeing on the carpet and none of them has really worked. So I don't know.

Ugh.

I dunno, I dunno, I dunno. That's my mantra now.

Kentucky is kind of cold.

I kind of can't wait for the day to get here now. I've made my decision and I just want to be gone and get started writing.

First step...clean my office! It looks like a tornado hit it from when I was searching for something. Probably tomorrow night -- Tony's going to be in Louisville for his interview then. Tonight I get to spend a little time with him.

No comments: