Wednesday, February 23, 2005

So...

I think this is how writers get fat. It's 1:30ish and I'm on my second chai latte and I've had soup and little crunchy toasts. I'm kind of full, but I don't want to impose on a place by using their wireless connection and then not buying stuff. Besides, chai lattes are killer. I don't even want to know how many calories they have. I really, really don't want to know. Maybe I will have to do the whole long walk down here after we're in the house. I'll need the extra walking to get rid of the extra pounds from the steamed milk and homemade whipped cream. Man.

I finished up the Locanda write up and sent it to Tony to take a look at. He's my only sounding board at the moment, poor guy.

I'm thinking I might work on a book for a while. I don't know. I probably should just get another query ready. I can't seem to make up my mind.

No comments: