Monday, February 21, 2005

Sometimes rejection is fast...

Well, I can say one thing for Fiery Foods -- they get back to you quick if they don't want your article. I'm going to spruce up the query and send it off to another magazine. One of the books I picked up from the library today was on how to write better query letters and I can already see some things I need to work on. I think I was trying to be too cute in this one and I need to actually expand more on what the article would actually contain. Or, they do advise if the article is short to just go ahead and write it and send the whole thing. I might need to do that for this particular piece. I dunno. sigh.

I finished my resume and put up a one page published clip site. I need to ultimately set up a new domain, but I want to figure out what's up with my hosting company first. I'm supposed to be able to host more than one domain off of it.

No comments: