Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Yawn...

I'm not sure what it is today, but I'm almost completely unmotivated and tired. We even went to bed early last night and I got up kind of late this morning. I don't know what it is. I did accomplish a few things:
  • E-mailed all publishers to updated them on address
  • Wrote 2 book reviews, posted 2 news items, posted 2 excerpts on site
  • Returned key to apartment office
  • Cleaned off the desk (mostly)

I did come up with a goal as well -- try to have 10 queries/articles in the air at any given time. Sadly, right now I have just 4, so I've got to get 6 more going. I just can't do it today though. I need to just lay down and sleep for a while.

Next thing I think is to write up a review of the B&B in Ferrara Italy. There's a site that pays 50 Euros for write ups up to 750 words on places in Italy. I could churn out a few of those, but I'll start with one and see how they like it. Too bad all my notes on Italy are packed somewhere in the POD, but I'm sure I can find enough on that one place for now. I'm not sure what 50 Euros is in dollars anymore, but they should be quick little pieces and every bit counts.

No comments: