Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Useless

Today was a generally useless day. I really didn't do anything. I did no writing, even though I'm so close to 10,000 words I can practically smell it. I just kind of bummed around in my PJ's all day, played Sims 2 a bit, and washed the dishes. That was my big accomplishment for the day.

Sometimes I feel like a failure as an adult. I'm 32 for heaven's sake. What was I doing up at 2 AM last night reading Storky by Debra Garfinkle? (very cute book, btw) You'd think I'd have developed better self control somewhere along the line, but no. This is me. I stay up late reading books. I play games when I should be writing. I leave the dishes until the end of the day. Sometimes.

Sometimes I'm good. Tomorrow I will try and be good. Tonight I'm just going to try and go to sleep at a decent hour.

1 comment:

Kim / POWER OF RUN said...

Sometimes, ya just gotta stay up reading. That'll be me in about a month when the new HP comes out. I'll read it in a day or two! It just must be done that way :-)