Monday, July 11, 2005

Determined

I am determined to get through all the book submissions today. I'm up to the 'L's' and still have a long way to go, but I hate them hanging out there. I know, I know, I should work on my novel instead, but the books have been sitting there for over a week and it is driving me crazy. I've been doing about 20 a day, but then people keep submitting more...so the total has only been going down by a few every day.

I'm hanging in the parlor again today, waiting for Mr. UPS to deliver some wine racks. We really need to get our doorbell fixed. Not that I mind being in the parlor. It's a good room. And there's the couch for me to nap on...

Wednesday I go back to the Dr. to see if he's going to take me off the meds or what. I'm not sure what I want, since my back/leg was killing me last night, so it's obvious I'm not completely better. It's almost like I've gotten too used to the pills and they aren't working as well now. Urgh.

Also need to clean house to get ready for Mom. We've already moved the guest bed from the (really warm) third floor to the second floor. We'll put the blow up bed in the office for Pam. Goodness knows there's enough room. I still want to get a daybed someday.

Yawn.

Hopefully I'll have some time to work on my book today after the site updates.

No comments: