Sunday, July 31, 2005

Double Date Hell

I don't know what it is about this bit that's driving me insane. I just can't seem to get it out. I'm tempted to write around it, but then I'm worried I'll never get it down. And I think I know more or less what needs to happen. It just won't come out.

Maybe it's because I've never been on a double date.

I dunno. But dammit, Janet, I'm going to get at least some of it down tonight.

I also have an absolutely huge pimple next to my nose, the size of which I literally have not seen since my high school days. I had to actually go buy some acne medication and so far it doesn't seem to be working. Maybe it's some kind of karma thing to do with this whole double date scenario. So if something about a pimple winds up in my book, you'll know why.

No comments: