Sunday, July 31, 2005

Half way there...

I made it through the first half of the double date scene last night. Up to 35,921 words. It's not coming out too bad. Not sure what my trouble is.

We're a high-tech household today. We're both in the parlor with our respective laptops, typing away. Tony's working on a spec for work and I, well, I'm typing in my blog (obviously). But in just a few minutes I'll be writing away. We've set up camp on the couches - he on the big one, me on the loveseat. All you can hear is the sound of typing (clickety clickety clack) and the cats walking to and fro (click click click click) on the wood floor and the rhythmic beat of spanish guitar from the Gipsy Kings CD playing in our old-fashioned radio (and yes, that's how they spell it and no, I don't know why). I like when we can have quiet moments like this, just the two of us.

No comments: