Saturday, July 02, 2005

Inspiration is not perspiration

Currently at 19,155. Going to write some today as Tony is playing chess and cooking some kind of French rabbit dish. Or maybe it's Italian.

Not a huge amount of writing yesterday, but I did write down my notes for the next scene on the back of an envelope. Should be a fun one. Uncle Mortie is taking Mina out on the town in his big yellow cadillac.

I posted on the YA Books Central Blog that I need a kids book reviewer (picture books, primarily). Hopefully I get some interest. One Over-Caffeinated Mom would be great for it, if she's interested (hint, hint). I may even use more than one reviewer. I've been getting in so many picture books lately. Maybe it's a celebrity backlash thing. You know, it's like -- hey, Maddona can do it, why can't I?

I'm just so glad we have air conditioning again. Yee-haw! I can think again.

1 comment:

Kim / POWER OF RUN said...

OMG! Really? I thought about this all day and was going to email you tonight. I'll send you an email once I have two hands to type (almost sleeping baby in my arms right now)!