Sunday, July 24, 2005

Sleepy Saturday

I wasn't feeling great last night, so I skipped the Bats baseball game (an organized 3rd Street Association outing) and let Tony go with the neighbors. I stayed home and slept. Then I got up when Tony got home, brushed my teeth, took my pills, and went to bed. Then I woke up this morning at 8:30, brushed my teeth, took my pills, went down in the parlor to hang out with Tony (he's working on his chess program) and promptly fell back asleep until 11:30. I'm not sure how many hours that is total, but it's quite a bit.

I'm pretty sleepy right now too. I'm probably going to crash in just a few minutes. I did manage to get some writing done in between naps though -- I'm up to 32,846 words. And I added a couple more things to the outline. Good progress, I think.

I got a little feedback from Jennifer. She's read the first 39 pages so far. She thinks I've carried off the first person successfully (yay!) so far. I was worried about that. Hopefully an agent and publisher will agree...

No comments: