Sunday, July 31, 2005

Strange Things

I was just checking on my site/blog stats. I do so periodically, partly out of morbid curiousity and partly out of just plain voyuerism, I suppose. Though you can't find out really anything more than what city a viewer was from. Anyway, guess what keywords people used to search to find this blog:

office cube rules
timpano big night
etymology verdot
longest lived fly
why butt wet
pants get wet around butt
spurloch watch
blerg

Some of those kind of make sense. I just have to wonder who the wet butt person is. Yes, I did have a post about having a web butt, but it's not like a reoccurring thing or anything. Not something I have such a problem with that I'd have to search on it. So, whoever you are, wet butt person, I feel for you. I'm sorry my post likely didn't help you much.

Anywho, I did get some writing in today. I'm now up to 36,797 words. Almost through the darn scene. So close I can practically hear the fat lady screaming....er, singing.

No comments: