Thursday, July 28, 2005

Thursday's Sinner

34,274 words. So, some progress yesterday, but not as much as I would have liked. They're about to go on the mistaken double date and I'm not yet actually sure what's going to happen. We'll see. I need to keep it funny, a comedy of errors type of thing.

Ick. I just took a sip of yesterday's water, conveniently sitting in an identical glass to today's water. How is it that water can taste bad? It's just water.

Today I also need to remember to get up and walk periodically. Yesterday I sat and typed for a good hour and a half, got up, and my leg was just on fire. It didn't hurt until I got up and then it was screaming. I'm falling apart.

Getting old kind of sucks.

And no one really tells you that getting old starts off around 30. I thought I was fairly safe until late 40's. So much for that.

No comments: