Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Aaaaargh.

Reading: Nothing. Need to pick out new book(s)
Listening: The Buggles, Video Killed the Radio Star

I hate it when software doesn't work like it is supposed to. I'm fighting with Norton on my laptop right now. I renewed yesterday and it keeps telling me I'm still expired. Grr.

So...last night. Browsed Ebay and blogs. Then read until about 2:45 AM (Zipped, finished it). Went to bed. Lay there until 3:33 AM, got up and took an extra muscle relaxer and pain pill (due to pain in neck, haha, no joke). I think I finally got to sleep around 4. Woke up at 7:30 AM this morning. Why? I have no idea. Tried to go back to sleep (no go). Imagined hearing knocks on the door. Figured I'd muck around with the computer. Mistake.

Listening: Sting, This Cowboy Song

Plan for the day: do some rearranging upstairs, wash some clothes, go to the Butchertown Market (going out of business sale), go to Baer fabrics (curtain fabric search that I didn't get around to yesterday), return shower curtain to Linens N Things. Not sure what else. Maybe work a bit on the site (really need to, just haven't been in the mood). Possibly start revising, rather than just making notes about revising. Definitely brush my teeth. Definitely eat a pop tart. Hmmm. Maybe right now. First one, then the other.

Listening: Heavy D & the Boyz, Don't Curse

No comments: