Thursday, September 29, 2005

Crisp Air

Listening: The Eels, Grace Kelly Blues

I just love the Eels. They're odd. You ever notice how 'Eels' looks really strange with the E capitalized? It only looks right lowercase: eels. I don't know why.

I'm annoyed with myself just a little bit. I somehow managed to misplace three checks for deposit. No idea where. I'll probably find them a year from now. So I had to ask the three places to re-issue the checks. Urgh.

You ever notice that every kind of food comes on a stick at a fair? Even things that normally wouldn't be caught anywhere near a stick.

I'm going through right now and just reading my book. Trying not to edit in my head for a minute and just read it as if it were someone else's book.

Listening: Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young, Judy Blue Eyes

Looking forward to the art show this weekend. Tonight we're going shopping in case we can't get out of the house all weekend. We've heard that over 350,000 people descend on the neighborhood. It's hard to imagine. Good thing I like art shows.

No comments: