Tuesday, September 06, 2005

If I were an Oscar Meyer Wiener

Today I have pretty much one plan. Clean the house. Things are a little out of control. Problem? I'm completely sleepy. The shake/shiver/sweat from the blasted pill (that's now my official name for it) lasted until 10:30 today. A shower, wash some clothes, feed the cats...and here I am. Lots of stuff to do. And all I really want to do is take a nap. But I guess I'll tackle one room at a time and see how that goes.

Tomorrow I go back to the Dr. He said to bring a driver this time -- if I haven't significantly improved (which I haven't) -- so we can go to the 'next level.' That means shots to basically deaden the nerve endings for a while in my leg so that hopefully the ligament can heal. Not sure how I feel about it. I just know that I've hit a plateau in improvement. So tomorrow I may not be able to walk after noon for a while. Hmmm.

Which is another reason to get house cleaning stuff done today.

No comments: