Note to self on things I want to add:
- When Uncle Mortie gives the scoop on his turning, add a bit about how the whole family went on the lam
- Vampire lesson after the weirdo werecreature - no Aubrey. Raven demands to know where he is and 'what Mina did to him'
- Add more between Nathan and Mina
- Make sure that the not driving a car thing matches throughout the book
- Fix the high school references
- Decide on George's eye color. Brown in the 3rd chapter...later?
- Remove some brand references
- Find a gay actor to use as a reference that's younger than Rupert Evertt (this is the hard thing -- I barely watch 'adult' movies, so I know hardly any actors that would appeal to a teenager)
That's all I can think of at the moment. But I'm sure there's lots and lots more. I really do need to not look at it for a week or so. And I need to call my soon-to-be 13 year-old niece to see if she would read it for me. She'd be part of my target audience so hopefully I can get some good feedback that way.