Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Where am I again?

Listening: Louis Armstrong, Cabaret

Got more shots today in my leg. Ow. Bled all over his table. But at least it seems like I can bend my knee this time. He wants me to double up on the muscle relaxers too, so I get the feeling I'll be sleeping a lot very, very soon. Right now I feel kinda woozy from all the whatchacallit. Anasthesia. Whatever. But I did manage to drive myself home, a true hazard on the road. I can't ask my neighbor to drive me every two weeks. That's stretching the bounds of familiarity. Or something like that. I don't want to be a burden.

Last night I made a triple chocolate caramel and toffee cake. It came out pretty good. Maybe I'll have a piece for lunch. If I'm awake.

1 comment:

Kim / POWER OF RUN said...

The cake sounds good. The leg...not so much. Hope you find a solution soon!