Thursday, October 27, 2005

Another sleepy, sleepy day

Very sleepy again today, but at least I have a reason. Tony didn't get out of all his work-related stuff until after midnight and I went to pick him up and didn't get to sleep until 1. Put pills on top of that...and waking up at 8:30 (though dozing until nine when Keith got here to put up some lights). I'm sleepy.

Been cleaning the house up a bit in case Tony brings any people over. Got a bit more to do and then I think I'm gonna crash for a while.

Have made some significant progress with the book. Hopefully I'll be awake enough later to do some more work today. Right now I don't dare. I've fixed probably 10 typos so far in the little bit I've written in here. Too sleepy. Can't think.

And tomorrow I have more of my roman shade class at Baer. I need to measure the window tonight too. I think that's all I have to do though.

No comments: