Monday, October 24, 2005

Do-Be-Do-Be-Do-Do-Da

Listening: Louis Armstrong, I'm Crazy 'Bout My Baby
Reading: Peter Inson, Dunno & Gail Carson Levine, The Two Princesses of Bamarre

When the Fall weather falls on the sunny, crisp side of things, it's just wonderful. That's not what it is today. Today it's really quite cold and grey, but I still like the look of the leaves on the sidewalk. Leaves are beautiful individual pieces of art.

So far today I've sent out my niece's birthday card, washed some clothes, called the furniture restoration guy to set up an appointment, written one review, updated the family blog, and...and I think that's it. Want to finish a curtain for the dining room too and I have a meeting at 2 PM with the Leapfrog people. Hopefully they'll let me do it by phone 'cause my leg is screaming a bit today. It's up and down and mostly down with the weather is cold.

I'm about half way through my revisions and I'm definitely going to finish them this week. That's the other thing I want to work on today. Well, back to it.

No comments: