Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I am the walrus

Listening: Squeeze, Take Me, I'm Yours

So, let's see. I've got a new project for Leapfrog. This time they want my copywriting help for their own site and brochure. Should be a fun project. I like working with smaller companies. A lot looser and more fun than dealing with AT&T. Shoot, you have to like a place that has a pool table in the reception area.

Other than that, I've mostly been working on the house. I need to get back on top of my book; hopefully today or tomorrow. I've been very fuzzy from the medication lately. Sometimes I just postpone taking them so I can think for a while. Doesn't seem to affect my writing though, just my motivation. As in, hmmmm, wouldn't this be a nice time for a nap?

Listening: James Bignon, Use Me (I like Bill Wither's version better)

I sent off a couple of poems to a magazine. We'll see what happens. I don't think I write mainstream enough to get any poetry published.

Oh! And Serious McElvoy has come back. His name hit me ages ago and stuck and now he's back. He wants to be written about. So maybe he'll be my NaNoWriMo project. But I have to finish my revisions first. I can do it. I can do it. I can do it. Think positive.

No comments: