Sunday, December 04, 2005

On my own

So, Tony is off to Toronto and then on to L.A. I'll be kicking around this big old house by myself for a week. I've got lots of things on my list to do while he's gone. Hopefully I don't just sleep away the days. ;-)
  • Christmas shopping
  • Making Christmas presents (I've knitted 3 scarves so far, want to make some quilted hangy-things, two knitted purses, and a pillow, maybe some other stuff)
  • Reading/reviewing books
  • Querying agents (have two more I want to send to)
  • Working on the site (all the programming stuff I've been meaning to do for ages and ages)
  • Put filing cabinet together
  • Get the "junk" room cleaned up so it's a real room that we can use

Probably more stuff, but that's definitely enough to keep me busy for now.

No comments: