Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Shopping...

I guess I'm not much of a girl. I'm about shopped out. I was out for about, what? maybe 3 or 4 hours. And I got to the point of I just need to go home now...

I did get a fair amount done though. Never enough though.

Now I'm doing Christmas cards. My tongue tastes like envelopes. You'd think they'd have come up with a way to make those taste better by now. Or that I'd get up offa my lazy butt and go get a sponge to use, but noooo. Almost done.

I was going to start knitting tonight (2 purses), but, eh, I don't think so. It's almost 10 now. I think I was up until after 1. Maybe even 2 AM yesterday. I have a horrible time sleeping when Tony is gone. Mostly, I just don't. Part of it is (I guess) leftover from whenever I was a teenager. I don't think I slept more than 3 hours a night between the ages of 13 and 18, especially if I was home alone (which was pretty often). Maybe that's my payback taking all these sleep-inducing pills. I'm catching up on all that time.

Anyway, going to finish these cards up. I'm missing some addresses, but I'll have to track them down another day.

1 comment:

Joseph K said...

I hate shopping too. I'm not much of a girl either.