Friday, December 23, 2005

Wow. Not quite as bad as I thought

Well, I don't have quite as many review books as I thought. I counted and came up with 453. And I think I'm going to go through and pull out the latest kid books from Scholastic (I've officially emailed them to please, please, send the kid's books to one of my kid's book reviewers) and some of the really, really old ones and put them in the Prize Bucket.

But it is still quite a few.

Especially since I usually only manage between 4 - 10 books a month. Hmmm, let's see... 453 / 12 = 37.75. Nope, I'm not going to manage to review that many a month. And that would only work if the number stayed static, but lately I've been receiveing upwards of 20 or 30 new books a month. Sometimes more.

Sigh. So many books. So little time.

No comments: