Thursday, January 05, 2006

Oh good heavens

Second try....first I posted this to the wrong blog! Agh! Oh, yes, come to the YABC blog to learn about books and my inner mucus monster. Sheesh.

I think I'm coming down with something. I'm all stuffed up (but not like allergy stuffed up, more like a mucus (sp?) monster has invaded my head) and just really, really tired. More tired than normal medicine-tired. Bleck. Figures it would come on right after the kid's visit...

I've come to believe that kids are simply mobile germ units.

So I have no get up and go at the moment. I'm drinking tea. And about to settle down to write my Christmas thank-you's and maybe finally finish knitting that darn scarf for Auntie that is now really, really late.

On a bright note, I got a new camera from Tony for Christmas. It was my big gift (and, as always, he spent way too much). It's a Kodak P850 or something like that with a 12X zoom, which is awesome. Now I just have to figure out how to use all the macro features. It's 5.1 megapixels though, so now I can print up to an 11 x 17 if I want to. Maybe I'll post some pictures later. I really really really need to on the other blog.

No comments: