Saturday, February 11, 2006

Did I mention...

Did I mention that Tony's home! He's actually home! Yippee! I know, I know, I should be used to the guy (15 years together this year...and our 9th anniversary coming up), but now that he's started this new job, he's traveling once a week. For now. Hopefully that won't go on for too long. I think the cats are starting to forget who he is...

Kidding. Mostly. They are fickle little beasts.

He was in Chicago this week, Chicago again next week (or is it Toronto)? Then there's going to be two more London trips and a bunch more Chicago trips. I think they'd really like us to move to Chicago/Deerfield, but this girl ain't goin' up there. Too cold. And too boring (in Deerfield, anyway) or too expensive (Chicago). There's no way we could afford a house like the one we have here in Chicago.

No comments: