Friday, March 10, 2006

Sweet peanut! He's giving me a noogie!

Yesterday, I had to take the car in to get a new set of tires.Ugh. Unexpected expense of the month #3. At least they were having a sale, so it wasn't as bad as it could have been.

Since I had to wait for two or three hours, I walked the mall. Then I decided to make Tony happy. I got my nails done with those fake jobies. The fill-in thing. Now I'm having trouble typing, but I know he'll be happy. Ever since I was a little girl, I've had a bad habit of picking at my nails. I don't actually bite them...I just pick at them with my other fingers/nails. It's like my hands have to have something to do. I don't know. It isn't good and I try stopping...it works for a while and then stress or whatever happens...anyway, so I've got fake nails now. I keep stabbing myself. And hitting the wrong key on the keyboard. I have to type kind of flat-fingered now. But it will make Tony happy. He hates it when I pick my nails. We'll see how it goes. They say you can stop or start any habit if you do/don't do it for a month.

Anyway, off to the salt mines.

No comments: