Wednesday, May 17, 2006

And the letters....are out!

The last few days have been a whirlwind of art show activity. After a brief interlude without it (Tony's sister and her family came for the weekend), everything went full force this week. Got all the jury scores entered in, determined the cut off point for jury invites, wait list, and rejections. Got the letters generated, stuffed envelopes, etc. etc. Mary and Lois came over the last part. I'm very glad to see that part done with. Whew.

Next up is just more work on the site, doing booth assignments and what not. Demoing to the consortium.

But, today, I'm going to Chicago to be with Tony for a while :-) A pre-anniversary celebration at a nice restaurant. It will be good to get away. Tony's mom is going to watch the cats while we're gone.

Just a short trip -- I leave this afternoon and come back Friday afternoon. He's up there already for work, so I'll be on my own Thursday during the day. Maybe I'll find a nice cafe and do some writing or, at the very least, some tourist-y stuff. Gah, or maybe I'll just sleep all day.

No comments: