Thursday, May 25, 2006

I wish...

I wish I had something to say. No, actually, I wish I had something to say that I *could* say. Got lots of things I want to say, but nothing I can really actually post about in a public forum.

I shouldn't be typing anyway...had to get trigger point injections in my elbow yesterday. Been doing too much data entry or something...my elbow has been so sore you couldn't even touch it. Now, of course, it's the really, really sore you get from the shots -- i.e. "it gets worse before it gets better" thing. Lucky the bruise isn't too bad, so Tony won't get evil stares from passersby.

In writing news...been thinking about Abigail. And sent off the complete MS (as requested) and a synopsis of the next book in the To Suck or Not to Suck series (I re-titled This Bites because too many other books had similar titles). Keeping fingers crossed. This is to a publisher, rather than an agent. Don't really want to say more. Don't want to jinx myself.

No comments: