Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Trigger, Whoa!

We didn't do anything for the 4th of July, really. We wound up watching When Harry Met Sally (one of the two best movies of all time, the other being The Princess Bride). It was rainy and gross out anyway.

Tony's dad and Janet came to visit briefly while Tony's mom was away visiting his sister Rikki. Poor Janet was really sick, so we didn't do too much -- took them on a brief car tour of downtown and to Churchill Downs. That was about it.

And tomorrow is when I think my mom comes in. Busy times. And today I dropped Tony off at the airport at 5 AM -- he'll be back on Friday. I'm completely wiped out though. I just haven't been sleeping well at night lately at all. Some of it is my own fault, but some of it is just me laying there going "ugh. So....sleepy." but not falling asleep. I feel like a zombie.

Today is another nasty rainy day, which makes me that much more sleepy. I did manage to announce the last month contest winners (around 11 PM one night). I really need to get all of the prize mailings together next. Hopefully later today, maybe after my doctor appointment.

Yawn. Double yawn.

1 comment:

Pamela Wisniewski said...

Happy Birthday, Sebastian!