Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tomorrow...

Tomorrow I need to get a lot of things done. Shoot, I needed to get a lot done today. So far today I've closed out my PO Box, gotten my car title fixed, picked up more cat food & confirmed that the food I have is not part of the recall (same plant but different date ranges), had lunch, and picked up some additional U-Haul boxes. Also did the whole email/phone call thing with our realtor, the buyer's realtor, our realtor up in Illinois, our cleaning lady, and the closing title lady down here. And some packing and laundry. More packing to do later tonight. And get a check from the buyers for the furniture they bought.

Tomorrow I need to:
  • get a key to Missy
  • take care of a bunch of banking stuff
  • drop off a load of stuff to Goodwill
  • possibly drop by the dr. to authorize a copy of my records
  • wash the last load of clothes

And, of course, finish up any last minute packing. I hope that's it. It always seems like there is something more. Oh yeah, need to go by the store and buy some more cat litter, I think.

Right now I just might take a wee bit of a nap.

1 comment:

Pamela Wisniewski said...

yep, when you have too much to do, it is best to take a nap.