Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Just how nerdy am I?

I took a nerd test after Pam posted her results. Seems I'm a bit nerdier than I might have thought...not! Could be worse, I suppose. It probably would have been higher in college when I was using IRC...

I am nerdier than 90% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!
I'm sitting outside even though it is cold because Grace has been dying to go outside for ages. I can see that our front porch is going to be great once it is warmer. There's even already a plug I can plug my laptop into! Whoo-hoo! Hmmm, I guess that's kind of proving the nerd score there, isn't it?
We'll also have the patio in the back (once it is built). We're thinking of having a fire pit in it too. Think that would be cool. Anyway, back to work!

2 comments:

Pamela Wisniewski said...

I retook the test and got 93%. Mike got 98%.

liraelwiddershins said...

I imagine that means you had to answer the final question that you took the test to beat someone else's score...huh?