Friday, May 11, 2007

The Name Game (MEME)

1. What are your siblings' names? Are your names related by a theme?
Lisa and Pamela. Well, maybe. Supposedly, my name came from Kimbees diapers made by Kimberly Clark and Pam's was from Pampers. I don't know if that's really true or one of those things that your parents tell you to embarass you.

2. What are your pets' names?
Harley and Grace.

3. Do you give pet/nick names to your car (or other large posession)?
I call my car "car". Does that count?

4. What meaning does your surname have?

Hmmmm. Well, "Carr" means "marsh, wet ground overgrown with brushwood." which is close to my maiden name of "Karr." Can't find anything for Pauley.

5. If you could name your own country or island, what would you call it?

Ohhhhhhhh. Er, hmmm. I'll have to think about that one.

No comments: