Friday, June 01, 2007

I suppose...and that's where all the trouble started

I suppose I should mention that I sold a short story. Another crime fiction-y piece. Strangely enough, I was just getting ready to revise it for Hardboiled when a magazine that I'd sent it to over a year ago emailed me and asked if it was still available. So it'll be out in Shred of Evidence soon. It wasn't a big sale -- teeny, actually -- but still, a sale. There's just not a huge market for that type of short fiction. Well, at least not one that really pays anything. But that's okay. It was a story I wrote because I had this image in my head. I didn't think it was going to be all that marketable even when I wrote it.

Have had another short fiction fantasy piece floating around in there too. I need to get it down on paper.

And now that I have at least part of my office (my books are unpacked! my books are unpacked!) put together now, I feel like I've got a real workspace.

No comments: