Thursday, July 12, 2007

Harry Potter Tag

Alyssa tagged me and I'm finally getting around to it (I still haven't gotten through all my emails...ack! It isn't so much the 1000 or so that piled up while I was gone, it's all the 100+ new ones I get every day on top of that!):

1. Butterbeer or pumpkin juice?

Hmmmm, I think Butterbeer. It sounds intriguing to me.

2. What House would you most likely (or want to) be in in Hogwarts?

Probably Ravenclaw, I think.

3. If you were an animagus, what animal would you turn into?

I'd have to say a cat...I'd probably be like my cat Grace...fat and sleepy.

4. What character do you empathize with, or resemble best?

Hermione.

5. What position do you play at Quidditch?

Er...spectator. I suck at sports.

6. Which teacher is your favorite?

Professor McGonagal. Or whathisname Mad Eye or something like that.

7. Any Harry Potter 7 predictions?

No...other than that I don't think Harry dies.

No comments: