Wednesday, November 11, 2015

4817

Spent the morning at home waiting on the ant exterminator to show up (for it to prove to be only an initial visit and not the actual treatment). Did clean up my office though, which it has been in desperate need of for eons. Now out because I need to get stuff to make dinner (chicken noodle soup) and because Rosa will be in to clean and I have a hard time working with a vacuum running. At Lowry & Baker, drinking my latte and smelling all the loveliness cooking. I think I might have gained a kilo sniffing everything.

At any rate, kicking off at 4817 today. Going to perhaps not go straight on and just write up some bits that I want to get down before I forget them.

5128 now. Not a lot, but also some work on the map and other details.

And annoyed. Things I am not good at: dealing with passive aggressive posh mums.

No comments: