Monday, November 26, 2018

And a five, six, seven, 8!

I am...

on my 7th box (8th?) of Kleenex since this flu/plague started. Poor hubby got it on Friday, the day before he was supposed to fly off to Vietnam and he canceled his trip. I feel guilty, but I don't know that there was anything I could have done. I mostly avoided him as much as I could. Little dude had a small fever yesterday, but he did go to school today (not that he wanted to). He hasn't called yet, so hoping it hasn't really hit him. At least my fever seems to be gone, though I'm still randomly dizzy. My voice wavers between only a whisper to the depths of a gravel pit.

I went back to sleep after dropping him off at school and then woke up to have lunch. So, yeah. Batting a 1000 today. Had some ramyun (and was inordinately pleased to find that the Korean kimchi one from the pack comes in a round shape that exactly fits our smallest pot -- it's kismet kimchi) and watched an episode of Shopping King Louie. Won't write about that here -- will do another post later after I've watched another episode or two. 

So tired but I'm worried if I go back to sleep now that I won't wake up in time to pick up the little dude. He's skipping golf today, so that means he gets out at 4:25. So I think it'll be another episode of Shopping King Louie in front of the fire for me, punctuated with elephantine blows of the nose. 

Sigh. I look like Rudolph.

No comments: