Monday, October 18, 2004

Holding...

I'm on hold with Countrywide. They managed to pay our flood insurance twice instead of just once. I should have plugged in the darn headset, instead I'm stuck with the phone cradled between my head and shoulder. I'll have a neck ache by the end of today.

They keep sounding like they want to blame the snafu on me.

Bleck.

220 calories for lunch today + water. I feel snacky, but I don't want to eat anything else. Been eating way too much lately. I was headed down weight-wise, but now I seem to be slowly headed back up. Need to do the gym thing more regularly and eat less. Too much weirdness been going on lately between the hurricanes, Pam, and just life. And the holidays are about to start.

Not to mention we're going to Chicago on Friday. Big dinner that night at Tru. That'll be a calorie-killer. Should be a really good meal, but it makes me feel even more like I need to slim down an extra pound or two before we go. I guess the good thing about Tony being back in school is that tonight and tomorrow night are small dinner nights. Lean Cuisine here I come. I do best if I eat 1,000 calories or less a day.

10 more pounds to go. 12 really, since I've gained a little back.

No comments: