- Send off wine shop article to Tampa Bay Metro magazine. Keep fingers crossed.
- Write up article on Bonaire restaurant.
- Re-write second chapter of "Sylvie."
- Work on query letter for Organic Style.
- Get organized with all the various writing projects I've currently got going, pick one novel and work on it, by god.
There's also miscellaneous things that I need to do...
- E-mail David & Cindy and tell them how nice it was to meet them and that I hope I didn't talk their ears off, since I was a wee bit tipsy from all the good wine
- Find a job for Pedro!! (does anyone need a really good networking guy?)
- Support Tony in his quest for greater meaning in his job
- Find a good date to do a Team Dinner to promote greater togetherness...or, lacking that, to at least have a really good meal
- Cancel the appointment with the home appraiser guy and just pray that no more hurricanes come
- Call Sharlene and figure out when my hair appointment is
I'm sure there's a bunch of other things I need to do, but small steps, man, small steps.
Tonight is pottery class. I hope that they actually fired some of my pieces. I want to see how they come out, the lumpy things. More later.