Tuesday, May 10, 2005

So sleepy...

I don't know what's wrong with me today, but I am so incredibly sleepy. I got up earlier than normal since something caused a loud noise outside which in turn caused a loud noise inside as Grace flipped out and went under the bed. Then, since I was "up" I remembered that Tom might be by today to install the crown moulding, so I ran downstairs to move my grandmother's china out of the way. He hasn't showed up since the sun came back out. And I've been waiting on the plumber to come by...and to drive to my meeting with the Leapfrog Interactive people at 3 PM. I wish I'd taken a nap instead of all this waiting around. I did get some work on the YA site done today, but not really any writing. It's no real excuse, but I'm just so deadly tired. I think I could fall asleep standing up.

No comments: