Monday, March 05, 2018

Just another Manic Monday...

Can't believe it, but somehow I also made it past Yoosung's second breakpoint. I don't even know how that's possible. He's really stubborn once he likes you, I guess. So I've given up and I started the Christmas DLC. It seems to be a winner as far as hourglasses and hearts go so far, so that's good. I'm trying for Zen, though I've only looked up the chat times and not a whole walkthrough, so we'll see what happens. That said, it's generally pretty easy to get Zen to like you...I just have to try and make sure I don't hook Yoosung too! Darn puppy boy.

Anyway...made it through last week and the World Book Day/Week events. This week is preparing for little dude's  birthday party on Saturday and my driving test next Tuesday. Have a driving lesson this afternoon and then need to schedule at least one more. Not sure if I should do another one this week or do one on Monday the day before the test.

It's ridiculous how nervous I am about this test. I've been driving since I was roughly sixteen but it's so different over here. Well, to be honest, it's not really the driving part -- it's the passing the test part. The test is much more stringent over here and so much of it depends on who else you wind up with on the road on the day and who the instructor is (and what kind of mood they are in). And I freaking hate roundabouts. And how tiny the roads are. It'll be okay. I just hope I pass the first time. It's entirely possible not to pass. I know so many people who failed it multiple times.

Other than that...I'm tired. And it's not even Mystic Messenger tired...I think it's Winter tired. Lack of vitamin D tired. I dunno. I've got no get up and go at all.

But I need to do a bit of housework today and the driving lesson. I should do some writing. But I want to take a nap more than I want to write...

No comments: