Sunday, March 04, 2018

Lazy Sunday

The hubster left on a business trip this morning, and it was still cold out, so little dude and I stayed in. We watched a TON of Wagnaria. I love to see how hard he laughs at some of the gags. It's a cute show. Weird, but cute and with just enough romance (little dude can be just as cheesy as me--he's little action man when it comes to games but he's got a soft side too). There are only two seasons on Crunchyroll (2 and 3) and we're halfway through season 3 now. We even put off watching the latest Ancient Magus Bride to continue on our binge.

We did, at least, venture out for food for the next few days :-) And he's back to school tomorrow as the snow is all gone now.

In Mystic Messenger land...I cannot believe it, but somehow I made it past the first breakpoint with Yoosung. Is he that hard to kill off / disappoint ? I wasn't following any kind of anti-walkthrough or anything but I went out of my way to get hearts for anyone else. Have just gotten to another break point (and again, was working pretty hard to NOT pass it). Should find out in the next hour whether or not we're gonna get abducted by Unknown...which...phooey. I had been aiming to be blown up. But apparently that's the first bad ending.

All of this is making me feel quite guilty, to be honest. Which is probably why I passed the first break point. It's hard to be mean to Yoosung. But I've already gone through to his good end and it didn't really make sense to play for that again. Though I suppose I could go for his normal end. Meh.

Though I am just after hearts & hourglasses right now to unlock Secret 2...if I actually make it past this breakpoint...sigh...I'll probably switch over to playing the Christmas or April Fool's DLC instead.

I suck at being mean.

No comments: