Wednesday, March 07, 2018

YAWN

Why am I so tired? Seriously? Actually went to bed at a decent hour and didn't wake up too much during the night...and I'd finished Zen's route in the Mystic Messenger Christmas DLC at 9 so there were no MM chats to wake up for. I purposely didn't start a new one up at midnight as I wanted to sleep. So why, O world, why am I so damn tired? Maybe I need some vitamin D. Can't have another coffee or I'll be jittery and tired at the same time.

Bleh.

Mostly done preparing for little dude's birthday party, other than waiting on two deliveries today...which is why I can't sneak in an hour's nap because then they'll surely show up. Unless I can sleep sitting up at my desk...which I am very nearly tired enough to do. Yeesh.

Anyway, found a few more favourite songs while I was writing up that after ending for Zen. I was listening to the Femme Fatale playlist on Spotify and man oh man oh man I love a few of the songs. One More Habit by Kelsey Waters. Kill of the Night by Gin Wigmore (what a great and ridiculous name). And some others too. Great list.

I shouldn't really have spent that much time writing up the bit about Zen but, in my defence, when I'm tired like this, I can't get much work done anyway. And it was playing out in my head and I've got to get the stuff out when it does that or it keeps going on a loop. Not that a loop of Zen would be unpleasant.

Let's see...about the Christmas DLC...actually, I quite enjoyed that. I'd unlocked it awhile ago but hadn't had time to really sit down and properly give it a go so I thought I'd take the opportunity while the hubster was away. It's only two days so not too intensive. I had to play through Zen first. Some really adorkable phone calls with him, though Yoosung is trying **so** hard that you feel very guilty for not encouraging him. I'll get to him sooner or later. Story-wise, it was actually much more satisfying than the after ending for Zen. I liked it. Still wanted to hit V. Hmmm. It occurs to me that I'd be more likely to try for Yoosung if the boy would stop talking about Rika. Really hate her. He fanboys so hard over her that I keep wanting to smack him.

I did start it up again this morning (missed out on two chats but I wasn't gonna stay up past midnight just to hit them all this time around) without any particular route goal in mind (other than not doing Zen again, as good as it was, since I just finished it...). If I had to guess, I'd say maybe it'll wind up being Jumin this time, but I'm really not sure. Could be any of them, honestly. I haven't tried to aim anywhere in particular this time, partly because hubby gets home tomorrow around noon from his business trip and my friend Jelly is also coming over so we can do some painting, so it's not like I'll have a lot of time for it tomorrow. I think there's an Unknown ending too...so who knows, maybe I'll wind up with some kind of bad end.

OMG I seriously cannot stop yawning. Someone save me.

Edit: Weirdly, I seem to have wound up on Seven's route! I didn't expect that at all. I thought it was going to be Jumin or possibly Yoosung or maybe even Jaehee. Maybe it's because I was kind of playing it like myself -- which means being kinda weird. Spaceships, yo.

Urk. I feel strangely anxious about it now. I was planning on saving Seven for last as I figured he'd have the most content (he's definitely got the most CGs to unlock for the Christmas DLC). And I think I'd mentally prepared myself for Jumin.

No comments: