Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Yep, that's me

My husband gives me structure and keeps me ...well, not sane, but at least more anchored in the real world. Without him I'd forget to do the normal things, like go to bed at a reasonable hour and eat real food. I would live on cereal and pop tarts or make a cake and live off of that. Talk to my cats and forget to leave the house. Things like that. It's not that I'm a freak, exactly...I'm just...preoccupied, I guess. Maybe my brain doesn't work right.

I need to get back into some sort of normal schedule before he gets back from Toronto, instead of waking up at noon and going to sleep at who-knows-when. My big problem is that all my big ideas occur in the middle of the night when I'm supposed to be sleeping. And, strangely enough, that's where all my get-up-and-go is too. In the wee hours.

No comments: