Monday, January 27, 2020

Bring it on Ghost

Hmmm...when did we start this one? Bring It On Ghost. Ages ago. Ha. Last year. Is it January? Yes, yes it is. Anyway, it looked like a good one to watch with the little dude. A bit action-y, young-ish characters, etc. But I guess I should mention the story.



So...there's a upper teen guy, still in school (I've actually forgotten now if it's late high school or early university). He can see ghosts and interact with them. He sometimes hires himself out as a kind of ghostbuster to earn money.

There's a girl who's a ghost, but she can't remember exactly who she is or how she died. Through circumstances, they get thrown together in a fairly funny fashion. Hijinks.

She's the same girl as from Page Turner as well, so interesting to see her in such a different part.

Er...can you tell it's been a few months? We only watched one episode and we both did like it and were definitely planning on going back to it, but other shows have intervened. Mostly anime, as little dude wanted me to watch My Hero Academia with him.

Why am I writing up anything about it? Mostly so I don't forget to watch it later. It looks like it will be fairly predictable, but it's got that kind of physical humour that little dude likes, so I think it will be a good one for us.

No comments: