Wednesday, February 15, 2006

And the horse you rode in on

Wow, I'm so tired again. Toothpicks-propping-the-eyes-open kind of tired. Partly because I dropped Tony off at the airport around 5 AM this morning, though I did go back to sleep when I got home. It just always takes me awhile to drop off. Too many things going on in my head.

Tony's not back until Friday. Tonight is the 3rd St. Association meeting (of which he used to be president...for a month). It's at our house so I've been making cookies and things all day. Tomorrow I have to take the car in for scheduled maintenance. Then Friday Insight is coming to hopefully fix our dreadfully slow Internet connection. Somewhere in there I need to fit in going to the doctor and returning some stuff to a bunch of different stores. And writing. Of course.

No comments: