Thursday, April 11, 2024

Mr. Villain's Day Off

I've only seen one episode of this one, but I'm trying to catch up, so here goes: Mr. Villain's Day Off!


Honestly, it seems pretty cute. Basically, the guy (er, no idea what his name is....hmm.) works for some evil league of evil doers from another planet that are trying to take over the world. But...on his day off, he likes nothing more than to go visit the pandas at the zoo and eat ice cream. 

He even has run ins (where he refuses to fight) with the heroes. No idea if there's going to be a larger plot or if it is really just going to be him enjoying his time off while periodically thinking, hmmm, better enjoy this before I destroy it or hey, this shop has great stuff, I'll leave it until the end...

At any rate, I liked the first episode. I think I'll use it as filler when I want a break from something I'm watching more regularly. Will update later once I've either finished or watched a chunk.

No comments: