Friday, February 16, 2018

What now, eh?

So, I finished Jumin's route in Mystic Messenger and finished writing up the ridiculously long playthrough AND an after story...I solemnly swear to not paste all that rot into Word or Scrivener so I can find out how many words I wrote because I DO NOT WANT TO KNOW. Too many. WAY too many.

I did do a one day playthrough of the April Fool's DLC, which was quick and rather funny. Poor Zen. But today I didn't have anything started in MM because there wasn't time and I know I can't actually start 707's route yet. Probably not until late Sunday night. We've got too much going on tomorrow and this weekend.

So...yeah. It feels WEIRD. Like I keep picking up my phone thinking I'm supposed to be doing something that I haven't done. 

That is so so so pathetic. 

HAHA ah ha... It is what it is.

In other news, agent has finally sent off all the last changes to the editor. So, we'll see. Crossing fingers and toes and all that.

Also thinking about the Death book.

No comments: