Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Grumble Grumble

I'm at 53,391, but I'm going to write more tonight. But right now, I'm going to go collapse on the bed. I dunno if it was the curry soup I had for lunch or something else, but my stomach is protesting and spinning around like a whirling dervish. So's my head.

I do feel a little better about my icky reaction to the 'blasted pill' though...I went to the chiropractor today and Dr. B asked me how many milligrams he was giving me of the nastiness. I said 150mg and she was totally shocked. She said she couldn't handle 100mg when she had to take the same thing and she couldn't believe he was giving me that much, given my size (we're close to the same height, but she weighs a bit more than me). So at least I have an excuse for my bad reactions.

No comments: