Monday, August 15, 2005

Sputter...sputter....vvvaaavaavooommm!

Trying to get organized and motivated and just .... going! So far I've managed to go through all my snail mail and bills, clean out my Yahoo inbox and now I'm working on my regular inbox. I feel buried under mail. But I'm slowly climbing out of the quicksand.

I really need to mail two books out, but I think it will have to wait until tomorrow. I wish the post office were a tad bit closer so I could walk to it. It's about 2 miles, which isn't actually that bad...it's just that it's in an iffier neighborhood that I don't really want to walk through. I'll at least get them ready today and hopefully I'll get in gear early enough tomorrow to get them out.

Cutting back on the pills is good/bad. I'm aching, but a bit more awake. Bleck.

I'm still at 41,480 words. I want to get at least a 1,000 written today. I can do it. I can do it. I will do it.

And then I'll have some ice cream.

No comments: